anehan: Elizabeth Bennet with the text "sparkling". (The Reader)
[personal profile] anehan posting in [community profile] rarelitfic
In this post, you can sign up to offer your services as a beta in rarelit fandoms. Please comment with the following details (or as many of them as applicable).

If you can't find a suitable beta from the list, you can also post to the community asking for one. There is also [community profile] beta_masterlist.

Fandoms I will beta:
Native language:
Fic I will read: if there's a specific type of fic that you like to read
Fic I won't read: if there's some genre or something else you don't want to read at all
Beta type: whether you check only grammar, help with plot development, etc.
Contact details: how you best may be contacted

You can copy and paste from the box below.

Profile

rarelitfic: (Default)
Rare Literature Fanfiction

January 2022

S M T W T F S
      1
23 45678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags